Monday, August 15, 2011

The Muse Whisperer

I was doing a search about muses when I came across this expression.  I know what a dog whisperer is... and a horse whisperer... could this be like it.


According to what I read... a muse whisperer is one who through their connection with the magical world of the muse can invite the muses to speak to and through you.  You learn to listen to the musical voice of the muses and answer their calls.


I have often felt their presence... beckoning  me to paint or write or compose... when I listen and make time and space for these creative ventures... it's like music pours through me... the pictures seem to paint themselves and the words skip along the pages... while I just try to stay in the flow.


Perhaps...just perhaps... this is what I am searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment